Free Open Game Table (Ended Monday June 1)

Written by Expy - Published on June 1, 2009

On May 31 and June 1, Dungeon Mastering will be giving away a free copy of Open Game Table to all new DM Tools premium members. The book normally retails at $22.95.

The DM Tools are mostly known for their monster card builder and also offer power card, item card, and magic weapon card builders, as well as an encounter system to group your monsters and traps together with game notes.

Open Game Table is a 140 pages book – yes, a real book, not a pdf – that features 47 blog posts from 32 top-quality RPG blogs, plus a Foreword written by RPG luminary Wolfgang Baur. Open Game Table aims to bridge the gap between the RPG blogging community and the broader table-top gaming fan base by showcasing the best talent in the RPG blogosphere. OGT also features over 60 illustrations by a stable of talented new artists

When you subscribe to a premium account on Dungeon Mastering Tools, a free book will be shipped to your home, anywhere in the world – and shipping is free too!

This promotion only lasts for 2 days: Sunday May 31 and Monday June 1. Snatch it while you can!

Check out the DM Tools premium memberships features and options.

Comments

10 Responses to “Free Open Game Table (Ended Monday June 1)”
  1. gull2112 says:

Sorry, I never take advantage off anything that requires my immediate reply. If I am not given a month to reply, I choose to pass on the great deal.

2. Sektor says:

I’m not trying to start another edition flamewar or rant, but the fact that these tools are D&D 4E only, makes them unusable for me. A real shame, because I would’ve jumped on the boat otherwise.

3. Sue says:

I was about to sign up, but I am disturbed by the fact that your Paypal account is non US and unverified with 0 ratings. Can you explain why that is the case?

Yeah, Sue. I sent you an email. The gist of it is that I switched from my personal name to my business account. It’ll get verified soon. Sorry about that.

5. mike says:

Sounds intriguing! I’ve tinkered with them a bit but hadn’t gotten around to trying them yet, but I signed up today for the premium edition to check out the book and unfettered access to the tools.

Thanks Mike,

Enjoy the book. One thing I never really advertise about the tools is that we sometimes do on-demand updates. Like the monster template tool – that was a suggestion from a user and we rolled it out.

Send us your suggestions

7. Ryan Harris says:

Will I need to do anything other than subscribe? I just signed up for a month-by-month account.

8. Ryan Harris says:

In order to get teh book, will I need to do anything other than subscribe? I just signed up for a month-by-month account.

Hi Ryan. I think I just sent you the details about the book. We use the Paypal shipping address unless you tell us to ship it somewhere else.

10. Ryan Harris says:

Got the email deets, thanks :)