DungeonMastering wins gold Ennie!

Written by Expy - Published on August 20, 2008

Dungeon Mastering wins gold EnnieIf I could have put more exclamation points in the title I would have!

Thanks to everyone who voted. Thank you for taking the time. Thank you for tolerating the annoying overlay that I added to the site during the voting period.

Special thanks

I have many more people to thank – you know who you are – but I owe one to Dave The Game and Bartoneus from Critical Hits.

So thanks guys! It was great to hang out during the week-end and thanks for all the link love over the last year.

DungeonMastering wins gold Ennie!, 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 rating » Leave a comment

Comments

18 Responses to “DungeonMastering wins gold Ennie!”
  1. TheLemming says:

Congratulations – a deserved award!

2. Labareda says:

Good Stuff :-)

I think i saw some other contestants just out of frame!

3. Rocha says:

Congratz man!

4. Bartoneus says:

Another huge congratulations to you Yax, thanks and I had a blast hanging out at GenCon!

5. Alphadean says:

Hey Yax, I’m glad you won…Sorry I missed you over the weekend. Since this was my 1st GenCon I was like a kid in a candy store. Champions Online was major focus and secodary was PathFinder which really rocks. I know you do a lot of D&D related stuff, but I would request that we do some coverage on PathFinder for those of us who will not be going to 4E. Again I’m so happy that you won the award, you truly deserve it

6. Dave T. Game says:

I can now definitively confirm that you cannot catch Canadian by staying in the same room as one.

Thanks for letting us hang on your rock star coattails, Yax!

7. Joey says:

Again, Congrats man

8. Vanir says:

Congratulations again, Yax! Way to go!!!!

It was great meeting you (and the rest of the guys too) this weekend, I had an absolute blast. I hope we can make this a yearly thing.

@dave: I dunno man, I thought your accent was subtly changing over a couple days. You might want to get checked out. :)

@everyone: Thanks!

@Alphadean: Well, it was my first GenCon and I must admit I felt a little lost/shocked on Thursday. The con is huge. I’ll catch you next year. I thought of a good DungeonMastering reader get together for 2009.

@Vanir: Yeah. It should become a yearly thing. I’ll plan for some sleep next year too.

10. Martin Ralya says:

Congratulations again. :)

11. Congrats, Yax! I’m very excited for you! :) And we’ll definitely have to plan to hang out again next year!

12. Noctambulist says:

Gratz on the well deserved award!

Thanks again everyone. The year ahead will be even more fun!

14. CyberGaston says:

Salut Yax,

Toutes mes félicitations pour ton prix. Nous aussi c’était notre premier Gencon.
    On s’est croisé à la dernière journée de Gencon. Tu nous as interpellé quand tu nous as entendu parlé français.
    C’est toujours le fun de rencontrer des québécois en dehors de sa patrie.

————-

Sorry for my French. I won’t do it again, I swear.
    Congratulations again !

Pascal de Longueuil

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. […] of gaming) for Best Fan Product, thanks to the voting of its fanbase.  Our red dragon mascot Expy even got to take a bow.  While we remain a long ways from those glory days, we’re going to start on the quest to […]

2. […] Congratulations goes out to Yax at Dungeon Mastering on winning a Gold Ennie. […]