It’s Monday morning a you’re staring blankly at your computer screen, aimlessly clicking on stuff, hoping no one notices you’re not doing any actual work. Don’t worry, the 20 ounce double-caffeinated-latte-with-extra-sugar you slammed earlier will kick in soon.
In the meanwhile here’s something to keep you busy:
- The Gamer Dome Game Design Wiki is a cool community project, with game giveaways and a chance to show off your designs and design chops. Here’s the link to the official announcement.
- Obsidian Portal allows you to create campaign websites for your campaign. Every campaign gets a shared blog/wiki to showcase their story, as well as integrated tools to help track NPCs, locations, treasure, and all the other minutae that makes up an RPG.
- Treasure Tables boasts one wicked wiki. Check out the TT Game Mastering Wiki.
- DNAphil from Gnome Stew was lovin’ the wiki this week – good article.
- The D&D Nerd has a series of articles for RPG beginners. Very well done. It will come in handy if you’re introducing new players to the hobby, at least to get your ideas in order and make the teaching/learning process smooth.
- D&D Characters dies frequently.
- Everybody likes having a cool posse. Here are some thoughts on the Entourage Approach for D&D.